While consumables will not make you or brake you, they will give you an edge during runs. Please note that I will keep this list updated ONLY with end-game stuff.
Table of Contents
Food & Drink
Following food and drink is universal and is meant to be used by any heroic/raid character. For more specific, affordable food please visit Tradeskill Guide, Provisioner section.
Potions can be used by any class and they come from crafting. Elite pots require adventure level 100 to be used, while standard require only 96th. You can only have one active pot from each category (Elixirs, Essences, Remedies/Reprives) at a time, and each of them shares reuse speed with other pots from the same category!
- Elixirs (Buffs)
- Remedies & Reprieves (Cures, Immunities, Procs)
- Essences (Regen)
Only usable by Assassins, Brigands, Rangers and Swashbucklers! Both elite and standard require adventure level of 96 to be used.
- Merchant: Khadra (Phantom Sea, Kithicor Island); Cost: 5p, 15 Ferrin
- Merchant: Loyalty Vendor in Freeport/Qeynos for 1 Loyalty Point Token
Consumable & Usable Items
Effect from these scrolls will stack in a group. However, single toon can activate only one of these at the time. This means a single player can’t activate two scrolls of malice (same or different effect doesn’t matter) at the same time, but all 6 members of the group can activate one of them and have all 6 of them stack. Merchant: Khadra (Phantom Sea, Kithicor Island); Cost: 40 Ferrin, 20p.
- Lesser Malice Scroll of Pain
- Lesser Malice Scroll of Prowess
- Lesser Malice Scroll of Pure Power
- Malice Scroll of Pain
- Malice Scroll of Prowess
- Malice Scroll of Pure Power
- Brew of Readiness
- Quel’ule Cocktail
- Redwood Patch Kit
- Totem of Escape
- Totem of the Deadly Sabertooth
- Merchant: Khadra (Phantom Sea, Kithicor Island)
- Call of Tinker
- Wormhole Generator: Antonic
- Wormhole Generator: Commonland
- Wormhole Generator: Eidolon Jungle
- Wormhole Generator: Moors of Ykesha
- Wormhole Generator: Obol Plains
- Wormhole Generator: Odus
- Wormhole Generator: Withered Lands