- Minimum arcane/elemental/noxious resist: 120k each
- Can be solo healed by a moderately geared healer
- a : Ride the zipline 10 times to get an achievement “WEEEEEE!!!“. Rewards Status Points and Ferrin.
- b : Walk of the plank to get an achievement “Walk the Plank“. Rewards Status Points and Ferrin.
- c : House item “Pirate Cannon“. Can be looted after you kill the last name.
(1) Salty Dan the Lookout
- Tank the name at the bottom, somewhere against the wall or in the river/pond to counter the knockback.
- Tag the name with a number or an icon.
- Every few dozen percent of names HP he’ll spawn a doppelganger.
- If the name has been tagged from the begging of fight, name will lose that tag and the new copy will get that tag.
- You have to keep burning the mob that is tagged. Once it’s dead, rest of them will disappear.
(2) Triage Medic Halen
- Clear the adds around the name before pulling.
- Cure the curse!
- Cursed member must stay 15m away from the group or the tank will get smashed by huge pulse damage.
- An add will spawn at 75, 50 and 25% an the named mob will crouch. As long as one of the add is up name will heal.
- Burn the add fast, then switch back to the name. Rinse and repeat.
(3) Navigator Barius the Cursed
- Tank n spank.
- Kill the spawning chests or group gets detriments and a nasty stifle and noxious DoT.
(4) Torturer Cruikshank the Mad
- Tank n spank with a twist.
- Cure the curse!
- Snatches random players and teleports them on the plank behind him. If you don’t move move off the plank you will die (huge shark jumps out from below you and eats you).
- Toons that get ported to the plank will also get a high level elemental detriment that must be cured two to three times. This is best done by using single target cure as they have the fastest casting and reuse speed.
(5) Captain Krasnok the Immortal
- Very scripted and an extremely tense fight.
- Name itself is simple tank and spank.
- Start by clearing all the trash on the boat.
- You can tank the name anywhere as he doesn’t knock back. Preferably at the center of the ship for the heal range.
- When you look around the ship you will see 7 cannons and several cannon ball stacks around. These can’t be interacted with until fight starts.
- Once it starts these cannons can be moved like house furniture, and cannon balls can be collected.
- Designate one person who will run the cannons. This person must do the following as soon as the battle starts:
- Click on cannons and place them on one of 7 locations (marked with green shiny effects). There are 3 on each side and one all the way up top. You don’t have to rotate them, it’s done automatically once they’re placed on the green shiny.
- Click on the cannon ball stack to receive one cannon ball (they’re LORE items so you can carry only one at a time). Take note of your casting bar. This action can be interrupted, so make sure you got the ball before proceeding.
- During the fight you will see hovering balloons with troll pirates appearing around the ship, in front of these cannons. ACT warning trigger:
<Trigger R="\\aNPC -?\d+ [^:]+:Bloodskull Cannoneer\\/a says, "Awaiting yer orders, Capt'n!"" SD="Cannoneer up" ST="3" CR="T" C="Brokenskull Bay: Hoist the Yellow Jack [Heroic]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
- Approach this cannon and right click on it and select “Load” and then right click again and choose “Fire“. This is all you have to do, the balloon will go down in flames.
- Sometimes this can bug and the option to load/fire will not appear. To correct this, just left click on the cannon again and place them on the same location. Right clicking on the canon should now prompt one of those two options.
- Go back to a pile of cannon balls, collect another one and look for the next balloon.
- If you don’t take out the balloon down he will keep shooting cannons at the group which does huge heat AoE and DoT.
- At 75%, 50%, 25% and 10% name disappears and appears on the side of ship as a huge monster troll. Don’t bother attacking him.
- After he goes off the ship you’ll be hit by a huge AoE and stifled. Use AoE blockers when does that, like Bladedance, TShell, or even group death prevents like equilibrium.
- In addition to AoE hit, 2 sets of 4 mobs will spawn on each side of the ship. These adds stifle and knock back. Burn these adds as fast as possible as the name will come back after some time, even if adds are not dead, which can be hard to heal through.