- Minimum arcane/elemental/noxious resist: 130k each.
- Can be done with one moderately geared healer
- Recommended mage in the group (for mage cure).
- a : Climbing on top of the statue will gets you an achievement “On the Shoulders of Giants“. Rewards Status Points and Ferrin.
- b : Climbing on ledge on the left side of Pipe Organ “Best Seat In the House“. Rewards Status Points and Ferrin.
- c : House item “Sacrificial Table“. Can be looted after you kill the last name.
(1) Praetor Pheris
- Tank the name in the middle of the balcony.
- Every few seconds one of the players will receive trauma detriment. This trauma must be cured under 8 seconds or that player will die (can also be averted with death prevent)
- At 75, 50 and 25% name will teleport in one of the two alcoves marked by red circle on the map. He will also start casting bone wall. You have to run to the name and inside of the alcove, otherwise anyone left outside will die once he finishes casting and the bone wall explodes.
- This can be somewhat chaotic. If someone dies, get your group back on the feet. Once the bone wall is gone, move the name back to the middle of balcony again. This step can be skipped at 25%, as he won’t teleport around any more.
- Casting time of bone wall is decreased with every death! So the more you die, less time you have to run in the alcove.
- Healers will get stifled (spell called Enact Silence, it’s a groupwide elemental det), mage cure is required, unless healers have stifle immunity or are able to cure while stifled!
(2) Elder Senistus Verish
- Clear the area around southern wall (marked with orange line on the map).
- Designate two of the pillars which you’ll be moving between.
- Pull the name and turn him (has nasty frontal damage).
- He has the ability “Persecute” which will teleport all group members to a random location of one of the group members. You have to run to second pillar now.
- After he finishes casting a black tornado-like appears at the location everyone got ported to. Anyone standing in it or near it will die. Do not touch or approach this black cloud or you will die!
- There is a chance random member will get stuck in this tornado and be unable to move. Don’t worry, you won’t get any damage it’s part of the script.
- So keep moving between the pillars when he casts that spell and make sure the mob is not facing the group.
(3) Achiun Kdal, Peris Kdal & Ursher Kdal
- Tag Achiun with (1), Peris with (2) and Ursher with (3) – They should be killed in that order.
- Tank them at the right side in the corner (marked with violet circle on the map).
- Each name has unique ability:
- Achiun Kdal – Teleports at one of 5 locations and starts casting “Bone Spear“. It must be interrupted or random player dies.
- Peris Kdal – Disappears, memwipes and reappears behind a random group member. Has a mean frontal attack and can one shot almost anyone.
- Ursher Kdal – Target locks players on himself for ~10seconds who are on top of his hate list (usually just the tank).
- This fight is very messy. As Achiun and Peris keep teleporting they sometimes get out of tanks range, which can lower tanks threat on them and they start attacking group members. Tank is also target locked on Ursher most of the time so he can’t switch targets and will be unable to taunt others. If one of them is attacking you, run to tank so he can pick them with AoE.
- Burning Ursher while other two are up is useless. Killing other two names will give you bonuses needed to kill Ursher:
- Killing Achiun gives 10k critical chance and 1k potency.
- Killing Peris gives 10k critical chance and 1k critical bonus.
(4) Priestess Kelania D’zil
- Tank n spank with a mild AoE.
- Occasional trauma detriment which can be cured.
(5) Valdimus V’dren
- Fight itself is simple, with dps/heal check
- Well geared group (all green gemmed gear and good jewelery) can just burn the name and ignore the adds.
- At 80, 60, 40 and 20% he starts playing pipe organ and the dead adds will revive.
- With each add up, his pulse damage gets higher over the time.
- If you choose to burn the adds, then trick is to kill only two of them and then name. This will lower his AoEs a lot.
- Killing all 4 adds makes it an easy, though a very long fight.