- Minimum arcane/elemental/noxious resist: 120k each
- Normal: Can be done with a single healer
- Challenge: Recommended two healers
- Difference between normal & challenge: Both zones have exact same scripts. However due to amount of health and damage of mobs and names in challenge mode, it requires that you do the scripts properly.
- M : Private Property sing – quest giver for daily zone mission
- S : Quest starter for the weekly “22 Bottles of Rum on the Wall” quest
- Daily mission “Private Property”
- Starts by clicking on the “Private Property!” sign (M)
- Kill Fwump and Zaxfakump (3)
- Rewards 20k Status Points and 10 Ferrin
- Weekly mission “22 Bottles of Rum on the Wall”
- Starts by clicking on the blue bottle on the wall (S)
- Collect bottles after defeating each named mob in the area (marked by green circles)
- Rewards 35k Status Points, 45 Ferrin and Blue Malice Gemstone
(1) Oofgoof Doof
- Tank in a corner near the entrance to prevent the knockback.
- In normal mode you can just burn through the script unless you’re struggling with heals or deeps.
- Name will start calling out members of your group in a random order and these players will then get an incurable elemental detriment.
- Healers pay attention to the order and make sure to remember it.
- After each group member has been called out, everyone will get a curse.
- In order to clear the curses without any consequences, healer(s) must cure each curse in order in which everyone was called out.
- Should you fail to do so, entire group will get stifle and pulse damage for quite some time, which in Challenge mode is extremely hard to deal with.
(2) Sir Wharfie
- Tank the rat where he’s found at.
- Everyone must stand 10m away from each others. If you get closer then that you will get stunned. If that happens, run away until you’re sure you’re at least 10m away from any given group member.
- Sir Wharfie will cast a spell called “Rathway” that will stack 10 increments of noxious detriment on anyone within 5m of him.
- Each increment of the debuff reduces received healing effects by 10%, and must be cured as fast as possible. The most optimal way to do so is with single target cures as they have the fastest cooldown and casting speed.
- In challenge mode, it’s highly advised for tank to cast a stoneskin as soon as you see the rat casting “Rathway”, and to help out healer by bringing and using a few of Cerebral Noxious Remedy while under the effect of that detriment. Consuming one remedy will remove one increment of the debuff.
- Eventually the name will get a huge shell, which reflects all of the damage back at the attacker. If you’re not paying attention you can kill yourself with one shot.
- There are 8 barrels throughout the floor with crates on top of them (marked by blue circles).
- After the name receives the shell, these crates can be destroyed.
- Once you destroy the crate, you will ‘free’ the barrel, which you can then throw at rat (place it on top of him like house furniture).
- Placing the barrel on the rat will remove the shell after a few seconds and you can continue to burn the name normally.
- After the first barrel is used, either pick one person who will run to nearby barrels when the rat gets the shell again, or have entire group move to the next barrel (this can be extremely tricky due to 10m rule).
(3) Fwump & Zaxfalump
- First clear all the brownies on the second floor which can be found on the locations where unused barrels from previous fights were (marked by blue circles)
- Once all brownies are dead, at the opposite side of where Sir Warfie was found there you’ll see two non-hostile NPCs who chat for a few seconds.
- Fwump will dissaper, and Zaxfalump will run towards the middle of the room (3). When he climbs the box in the middle, he will become hostile.
- In normal mode, if you have over 30m groupwide DPS, you can try burning him before he starts casting black circles. I’m not sure for challenge mod, though I doubt it’s even possible due to amount of HPs they have.
- Zaxfalump will remain rooted on crates until Fwump is killed.
- You can either stay on 2nd floor or drop down to 1st doesn’t really matter. The important part is that group stacks at one place.
- Some time into the fight he will start cast black circles bellow each player. These must be jousted or you die.
- If you’re too spread out, the area covered by circles is huge. That’s why it’s important for group to stack on one place.
- After black circles start appearing, Fwump will appear with a few brownie adds. Tank must make sure to grab them fast, as they have nasty frontal (especially in challenge mode).
- Brownies will continue throughout the fight, and for each brownie add that’s up, the pulse damage gets higher. In challenge mode it’s recommended to have a good AOE dps like swashy or lock, because you can’t really afford to burn adds first then the name.
- Stay focused on the Fwump. He’s a simple tank and spank, but while he’s up brownies will keep spawning and you will have to joust black circles.
- Once Fwump is dead, Zaxfalum will come after you. Like Fwump he’s also a simple tank and spank.
- Zax will also spawn adds. However these don’t have to be killed, as they disappear after some time.
- Adds do moderate damage. They come from all directions and tend to go after anyone who AOEs them first.