Skip to content
- Kill 50 of any clockworks.
- Destroy 3 Charging Pylons (red circles).
- Look for and fight Meldrath the Malignant. He can spawn at one of the 4 locations (yellow circle).
- Kill An Energized Clockwork Crawlers that drop An empty power cell.
- Charge the capacitor by pulling levers in the correct order:
- Levers are in the room reach via back sewer entrance. They are marked 1, 2 and 3 from west to east.
- Hover your mouse over the capacitor (blue circle). And it will say something like 010100001.
- Separate this 9 character string into 3 parts, so it’s 010, 100 and 001. Depending on where 1 is in that 3 character string, that’s the level you have to pull:
- For the above used example: 010100001 >> 010 | 100 | 001 >> 2 | 3 | 1
- Right click and the charged capacitor (blue circle) and select Charge Battery to receive A charged power cell.
- Target Shell of Xanamech Nezm (green circle) and use the cell from your inventory. Requires a total of 18 powered cells to be used.
- Kill The Junkbeast (green circle) that spawns after the final cell is used.
- 5 Tears of Ro
- Shard of the Arcana: Innovation
- 5 Planar Quintessences (always)
- 35 resolve mercenary gear: feet, hands, legs (uncommon)
- 17 resolve armor piece: feet, forearms, hands, head, shoulders (common)
- 24 resolve armor piece: chest, feet, head, shoulders (uncommom)
- Familiar Cage (rare)
- Divine Attribute Crate (rare)
- Celestial Ascension (rare)
- Adept or Expert Ascension Recipes (common)