Table of Contents
Food & Drink
Mastercrafted food and drink is universal and is meant to be used by any heroic/raid character. Handcrafted is a cheaper less powerful version, is class specific and offers you a choice of fast or long use.
Potions can be used by any class and they come from crafting. You can only have one active pot from each category (Elixirs, Essences, Remedies/Reprives) at a time, and each of them shares reuse speed with other pots from the same category!
- Elixirs (Buffs)
- Remedies & Reprieves (Cures, Immunities, Procs)
- Essences (Regen)
- Vendor: Sarforth (Outer Maldura; Thalumbra, the Ever Deep)
Only usable by Assassins, Brigands, Rangers and Swashbucklers!
- Vendor: Sarforth (Outer Maldura; Thalumbra, the Ever Deep); Cost: 5p, 10k SP, 15 Coin of the Eternal Queen
- Vendor: Loyalty Vendor in Freeport/Qeynos for 1 Loyalty Point Token
Consumable & Usable Items
- Item Modifier
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Defibrillating Heart Stopper
- Mechanized Platinum Repository of Reconstruction
- Overclocked Manastone
- Reliable Gnomish Pacemaker
- Vendor: Sarforth (Outer Maldura; Thalumbra, the Ever Deep); Cost: stack of 500 of any MC TOT ammo, 15p, 10k SP, 15 Coin of the Eternal Queen
- Tunneler of Thalumbra (comes as a claimable item from Collector’s or Premium Edition of “Terrors of Thalumbra” expansion)